Keep reading for more details...👇
1. Take the time to truly know your priorities, your desires (goals or outcomes) within those priorities, but also what essential things need to happen to truly achieve that. Be honest with yourself, what is truly needed and what you really want and why
2. Make decisions ahead of time based on #1 with how and what you will you spend your time and energy on
3. Clear space in your day, week and life in general for your #2. Really intentionally set time aside for it to get done and have a place in your life.
4. When you plan your day, #1-3 will help you create structure, but flexibility within that structure is what makes being a mom entrepreneur possible. Build in flexibility into your day. (I teach you how to do this)
5. Even if you do #1-4 perfectly, the thing that will get you every time is the mind drama that comes up when something wants to derail us, the list of "shoulds" starts to play on repeat, or the guilt creeps in. It's the mind drama that keeps us stuck, spinning or unable to be consistent.
Learning the foundational tools to deal with the mind drama in an effective way is key in my opinion. Everything else helps, but that is the glue that keeps it all together.
If you want to learn how to do that (as well as go more in depth in creating effective time as a mom entrepreneur) you can get your spot in the 30 Day Balance Reboot and learn just how to do this for yourself in just 30 days.
Link to sign up is in my profile ↗️